Assistant IT Vendor Manager
TSB are looking for an innovative and driven Assistant IT Vendor Manager to join the banks technology operation, in a role that in centred around the governance and reporting of a new 3rd party IT solution.
The role would suit someone who has experience with reporting, MI, supply chain management, and invoicing. It would be heavily focused on stakeholder and interdepartmental liaisons, as well support of the IT supply chain agreement.
The role would be a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to join a growing business that places emphasis on its people and customers above everything else. This ethos runs throughout the business and has seen TSB recognised in the Times top ten large businesses to work for in 2017.
If you have a have a passion the IT sector, want to develop your career with a customer centric business and, have the ability to analyse and evaluate market trends, all while working for an award winning employer then this is the role for you.
- Disciplined work approach including the ability to work to deadlines, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy is essential.
- Collaborative style with both internal and external customers; team player with a flexible approach.
- Good interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to operate and influence in a complex and diverse stakeholder environment; building and maintaining effective relationships.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly, calmly and positively to changing priorities.
- Self-motivated, with good organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite (In particular Excel and PowerPoint)
- Capable of producing accurate and concise MI/reports, minutes and action lists; able to summarise information and apply critical analysis.
Desirable but not essential:
- Financial Services industry experience
- Technology services experience
- Knowledge of Supplier Management and Supplier Governance
- Experience of working with financial/IT cost data
TSB are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.