2x Java Developer - Salary DoE £25k - £50k + Benefits
Based in Leicester
My client is a well-established and fast growing software engineering business. They were setup 2 years ago and already employ around 200 people across 4 different offices in Europe and America. They specialise in creating Web and Mobile applications. Their clients come from various sectors and they have been working with well recognised brands across food, retail, accounting, travel and many more industries.
Role - working in a team developers you will be:
- Building highly concurrent, transactional and resilient services using Java 8
- Part of the development of the core service-oriented architecture
- Developing with high standards, having operational aspects in mind (metric collection, tracing etc.)
- Self-organised and working with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose
- Working with high profile clients in consultancy environment.
- You will be involved in test driven development
Growth is ongoing resulting from new client acquisition. Great opportunity to join working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organisation .You will be part of growing Agile (Developers, Testers, QA) team building high performance, resilient and scalable software systems to empower global businesses. You will have a level of autonomy so this is a great chance to show your self-management skills. This role may potentially involve some international travel. The office dress code is casual.
- Java 8 experience
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Service oriented architectures, design patterns and data structures;
- Test-driven development and continuous delivery;
- MySQL, springboot and mongo
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.