Infrastructure Solutions Architect
An opportunity for an Infrastructure Solutions Architect for a financial company based in Central London has arisen.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional to gain extensive hands on experience as well as being part of a fantastic organisation providing excellent benefits.
- Previous experience architecting enterprise class solutions for High traffic web infrastructures.
- In depth knowledge of virtual infrastructures
- Solid understanding of the principles of high availability, including switch stacks, HA pairs, Microsoft clustering, SAN storage, load balancing, DFS and any other techniques useful in maintaining seamless uptime.
- Knowledge of SAN storage solutions. iSCSI, fibre and NAS. Knowledge of Dell storage an advantage,
- Ability to engage with highly technical peers and senior business and technology stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal skills to collate requirements, define technical parameters and solicit input from technical SME's to deliver end to end solutions.
- Hands on experience engineering and testing integrated solutions against design criteria
Salary: £70-80k+ Excellent benefits
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested and would like to be contacted to discuss the role further please click apply now.
Premier are acting as an employment agency