Linux Systems Engineer (Cloud Security) - Global Leader - Berkshire
Linux Systems Engineer - World leading Cloud Operations team
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £40-50k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a Linux Systems Engineer to join a global market leader in the Security industry and contribute to the development and maintenance of a cutting edge Cloud system.
As a Linux Systems Engineer you will join a team of world class Engineers and focus on improving the reliability and performance of a global Cloud platform that delivers critical protection to millions of users around the world, processing billions of requests every day.
You will need to have a blend of sys admin skills including Linux, TCP/IP protocols and scripting (Bash/Shell), and you will gain experience with the latest tools and technologies and be involved in Cloud operations operate at huge scale.
A superb opportunity to develop your career with a global organisation who value individual progression and training opportunities.
Linux Systems Engineer requirements
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Min. 3 years of commercial experience in a systems engineering role (or equivalent, e.g. systems administrator, Linux engineer, systems engineer, DevOps Engineer etc).
- Deep experience with Linux based systems – ideally CentOS or Redhat.
- Good understanding of networking principles (TCP/IP).
- Experience writing Bash / Shell and Perl or Python.
- Experience with configuration management tools.
- Relevant degree – e.g. Computer Science or similar.
- Experience with Redic, ElasticSearch.
- Industry certification (e.g. Cisco, Red Hat etc.).
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Keywords/SEO: Cloud Systems Engineer, Linux Systems Engineer, Systems Administrator, Junior Linux Systems Administrator, Linux Engineer, Linux Engineer, Systems Engineer, Linux, Bash, Reading, Berkshire.