Maintenance Engineer (electrically biased)
3 shift pattern 6am till 2pm / 2pm till 10pm / 10pm till 6am
£30,000 to £40,000 + Overtime (OTE £40,000 to £45,000) + Pension
A Multi Skilled electrically biased maintenance engineer is required for a highly regarded manufacturer based in Rochdale. The company are experiencing massive growth and need reliable, hardworking engineers to be able to maintain the machinery.
To apply for the role you need to be an electrical/multi skilled maintenance engineer from any manufacturing background, preferably high volume. The candidate must be able to work on PLC’s and 3 Phase motors. The candidate will also be able to turn their hand to mechanical breakdowns if needed.
The role will be both reactive and preventative maintenance of the company’s production equipment, the machinery ranges from industrial food mixers to Conveyors. You will be in a team of engineers conducting both reactive & preventative maintenance across the site and installing new machinery when needed. The company run on a three shift pattern which alternates every two weeks.
The company are going through an exciting period of growth and need engineers to help them to continue to do so! This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company.
* Mornings, afternoons and nights shift pattern – 6am till 2pm / 2pm till 10pm / 10pm till 6am
* Breakdown rectification and preventative maintenance
* Hydraulics, pneumatics, strip downs, re-builds, conveyors and bearings
* 3 Phase motors, Invertors, Drives and PLC fault finding
* Electrically biased maintenance engineer
* Will have experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Will ideally be apprentice trained and/or hold qualifications.