Technical SEO Executive
Technical SEO Executive
Location: Bermondsey, London
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 based on experience
About the company
Our client is an award winning search marketing agency based in Bermondsey, London. They deliver Google compliant campaigns focused on customer profiling, user analytics and RoI. Their track record speaks for itself and they are now investing into their future by building their SEO team. Key sectors include Travel, E-commerce and B2B. Clients include Marie Curie, Reed Learning and Blitzsport.com.
They are an RAR approved Agency and were finalists in the Drum DADI Awards.
The Role of the Technical SEO Executive
Working with their broad mix of both brand and sme clients, this is a technical SEO role whereby you will be responsible for managing client SEO campaigns to drive a clear return on investment. With a strong technical background (ideally from within an agency), you will be able to take a client website and analyse it to plan a campaign from the ground up, starting with keyword research and ending with tracking performance using Google Analytics. You will have experience in achieving position 1 rankings, and understanding search engine requirements in order to do so. You will be used to using a range of industry leading tools such as Google Tag Manager and SEMRush, and working to KPIs for client campaigns.
Key Aspects of the Technical SEO Executive Role
- Auditing client websites to improve architecture, speed and mobile aspects for SEO purposes
- Executing onpage optimisation including site architecture, tagging, meta tags, Json etc
- Creating and Using Google Tag manager, Crazy egg to track and understand user behaviour
- Using Google analytics and call tracking tools to measure and report performance
- Keeping informed of latest search engine policies and algorithm updates
- Liaising with PPC manager to implement cross channel strategies
Requirements of the Technical SEO Executive
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a technical, onpage SEO role
- Excellent keyword research and campaign planning skills, with a natural ability to research keywords and identify targets for a campaign
- Proven track record in SEO audits, and recommendations for increasing rankings & traffic
- Complete understanding and ability to execute on page using tools such as Google Analytics and Screaming Frog
- Solid understand and up-to-date knowledge of Google algorithms including Penguin, Panda and Hummingbird
- Experience of conducting competitor research, analysing Domain Authority, Site structure, and SEO techniques and comparing them to a client’s website for SEO gains
- Excellent understanding of Mobile SEO, and key requirements for Mobile Rankings
- Experience of using SEO platforms such as Linkdex, Raven, SEMRush, Authoritas
- Analytical mind-set with a strong ability for detail and problem solving
- Ability to conduct an SEO audit and identify problems to solve and opportunities to increase SEO rankings and traffic
- Google analytics qualified (desirable, not essential)
- Competitive salary plus 25 days holiday,
- Birthdays off every year,
- Inclusion in annual company profit share
- Subsidised Netflix subscription.
If you meet the requirements and feel this Technical SEO Executive role is for you then please send your covering letter and CV for an immediate interview.