Assistant Merchandiser (Carphone Warehouse)
An exciting opportunity to work for a FTSE 100 company, in a Merchandising and Supply Chain team which delivers world class service and training. We have a great track record of recruiting within the team, working closely with our key strategic partners as well as working cross functionally within the business
- Support availability at 97%+ through correct inventory allocation to the retail estate and online channels.
- Maintain the auto-replenishment system daily, using min’s and max’s, cover days, must stocks and store grading, to ensure correct distribution of stock.
- Maintain the life cycle of the SKU through system maintenance - accuracy of master data and auto replenishment systems.
- Support trading and commercial activities by the timely distribution to stores and online of new and promoted lines.
- Liaise with the warehouse on distribution activity outside of auto replenishment in line with store delivery schedules.
- Run and produce reports to monitor store distribution and availability.
- Support the Finance team in reconciling stock invoices through the accurate maintenance of system cost prices and purchase orders receipts in line with delivery dates.
- Support the plan of 95% OTIF through accurate Purchase Order date management and the maintaining the accuracy of delivery schedules.
- Support Warehouse availability at 95%+ by expediting the inbound delivery schedule and communicating Purchase Orders to Vendors.
You will need:
- To be a Problem solver, analytical thinker, able to articulate the case and engage people to support to achieve the goal. Detailed focused, high degree of data accuracy
- Engagement - Great communication skills and the ability to develop good cross functional, and collaborative working relationships
- Commercial Acumen – a disposition of creating Sales driven and responsive Supply Chains
- Tools: Advanced knowledge of Excel and potentially Access
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.