An excellent opportunity has arisen for a full-time Spa Receptionist to join our well established client near Nailsworth, Gloucestershire.
We are looking for Candidates who come from either a Spa, Hotel, Hospitality, Health & Leisure, Beauty or Customer Service background with a sunny disposition. The successful candidates will be required to carry reception duties to a high standard and provide an efficient & friendly service to all clients of the Spa - both telephone & face-to-face contact along with written correspondence.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet & greet all clients- Members, Day Spa Guests, Hotel Guests & general Show Rounds.
- Assisting with Food & Beverage service.
- Laundry duties.
- Carrying out Facility checks.
- Dealing with Telephone & e-mail bookings & enquiries of Treatments, Fitness Appointments & Day Spas.
- Processing & reconciliation of daily business.
- Responsible for the opening & closing of the Spa.
- Carries out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous customer facing experience within a spa, hospitality or sport & leisure environment.
- Maths and English GCSEs, grade C or above.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High standard of personal appearance.
- Strong I.T. skills.
- Pro-active approach to work duties.
- Confident manner.
- Sunny disposition.
- Good team player.
- Must have own transport.
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
- Uniform provided,
- Meal provided on duty.
- Commission on retail sales.
- Discount on product purchases.
Working hours are 42.5 per week to include weekends on a rota basis.
To apply, please email your CV to Laura at Initial Recruitment Services.