Venue Bookings Manager (prestigious London venue)
I'm looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual with excellent administration and communication skills to join a high performing, commercial events team.
Prestigious Grade 1 listed world-renowned venue, containing some of London's most beautiful event spaces, and used for high profile events and award ceremonies, corporate events, concerts, special events and City Livery events.
Reporting into the Private Events Manager and working in the Private Events team, as Venue Bookings Manager you'll be responsible for overseeing the busy events diary (500+ events per annum) ensuring the the best use of the venues beautiful spaces to maximise commercial use. You'll also work with the Private Events Manager and Business Development Manager to help develop a strategy to increase commercial bookings of the venue. Using your superb communication skills, you'll also be required to represent the events team at various events and be the spokesperson with internal /external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage venue booking diary, maximising the commercial use of the venue
- Research and implement improvements to the operation of the diary to increase efficiency and capitalise on bookings
- Deputise for Private Events Manager as required and line manage the Events Administrator
- Oversee the production of reports relating to applications for bookings
- Chair weekly diary meetings, oversee production of monthly function sheets, allocating staff resources and briefing internals departments about future requirements
- Be responsible for management of all event paperwork, ensuring that all contracts, payments and risk assessment are completed
You'll be a highly organised, smart and articulate Events Bookings Venue Manager with previous experience of hi-level corporate events and venue /diary booking management in corporate/commercial environment. This is a very prestigious venue with some very high profile formal events amongst its activities, and top end clients - so you'll love achieving the highest possible quality levels of event execution support, with the necessary high level of attention to detail. You'll have excellent communication skills - especially verbal and written with great attention to detail. You'll have strong administration and organisation skills. You'll be great with clients, and able to manage their event requirements flawlessly, liaising with and managing varied suppliers and internal departments.
This is an excellent opportunity to work at this stunning venue - and take the next step in your event career.
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the 'Apply now' button below.