An excellent opportunity has arisen for a full time Therapist to join our well established client near Tetbury, Gloucestershire.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out treatments to a high standard.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carries out a range of Treatments to an extremely high standard.
- Assist the Beauty Management Team.
- Build a regular client base.
- Ensure treatment rooms are of a consistently high standard.
- To be a role model to other therapists.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks requested by the Management Team to aid the smooth running of the spa.
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years relevant industry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High standard of personal appearance.
- Computer literate.
- Good team player.
- Must have own transport.
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
- Uniform provided,
- Meal provided on duty.
- Commission on retail sales.
- Discount on product purchases.
- Discount on Treatments.
- Use of the Swimming Pool & Gym on working days.
Salary £16,400 dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Laura at Initial Recruitment Services.