- Family Owned Manufacturer
- Well-Established Firm with a €750 Million Turnover
- Industrial Imaging Experience Required
The Role: The successful Sales Engineer will be selling to end users and OEMs with a focus on the automotive sector, in a role which is an even split between new business development and account management. Sales deals average £5k to £20k and with the majority of their products being off-the-shelf they offer excellent customer service. An extensive company, sales and product training course will ensure your success here.
The Company: This privately owned firm operates on an international basis and is currently expanding their sales team with this search for a new Sales Engineer to cover the Midlands as they expand their sales team. This division manufactures industrial imaging systems including vision sensors, 3D cameras, illumination backlights and mobile cameras for vehicle tracking.
For this Sales Engineer position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales track record
- You must have experience of selling industrial imaging equipment, industrial cameras or industrial automation systems
- A mechanical or electrical engineering qualification is required
- You will have excellent communication skills and be highly organised
Benefits of this Sales Engineer role:
- £50,000 - £60,000 Base Salary
- + £10,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, 26 Days Holidays