Investment Analyst - Independent Financial Advisory Services - Warwickshire - £25-30k DOE + Extensive Benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Investment Analyst to join our Financial Advisory business based in the heart Warwickshire. We are a progressive and growing company that are devoted to helping individuals with their financial needs. We have a successful team of independent financial advisers and dedicated client managers who provide client focussed advice in all aspects of financial planning. Aided by in-house investment analysis and portfolio construction we provide tailored solutions and ongoing investment management to assist our clients achieve their financial objectives. We pride ourselves on service and aim to be recognised as one of the very best advisory businesses in the industry. This is an outstanding opportunity for an Investment analyst to join our team and play a key part in our ambitious growth plans.
As an integral part of our team the successful Investment Analyst will provide the fund and product research and portfolio formalisation of our client advice.
Role - Investment Analyst
Experience - Investment Analysis, extensive experience of Financial Services Industry, Diploma Qualified, Excellent communication skills, keen attention to detail, organised, computer literate, dedicated to Continued Professional Development
Salary - £25-30k DOE
Location - Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Solihull, Kings Heath, Knowle, Redditch, Halesowen, Nuneaton, Coleshill, Worcestershire. Birmingham, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield.
Benefits - 32.5 hour full time working week, 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and Xmas shut down, Incentive Scheme, Employer contribution Pension Scheme, Continued Professional Development and Exam Support, Social outings, Progression Opportunities, Non contractual Bonus entitlement
- Liaising directly with client managers and advisers on a regular basis to discuss client proposals.
- Contacting providers, fund managers and investment houses to carry out in-depth investment fund and product research
- Analysing data and using fund research tools to provide data and analysis regarding existing investment funds and propose new alternatives where necessary
- Assist the investment committee with construction and positioning of company investment portfolios
- Providing records to support research undertaken
- Adhere to compliance policies and procedures and undertake appropriate regulatory training
- Carrying out all tasks to be consistent with compliance procedures.
- Communicating with the all members of the team on a regular basis, to provide fund and portfolio updates.
- Keeping up to date with market and economic changes in order to update clients on company views concerning such matters
- Opportunity to develop skills through industry exams to progress to investment analyst and/or adviser
- Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent, preferably educated up to degree qualification including an element of mathematical or statistical related disciplines.
- Extensive knowledge of the Financial Services Industry
- Diploma qualified
- Good Communication Skills - Verbal and Written
- Attention to Detail and the ability to develop your own ideas
- Exceptional organisational, planning and analytical abilities
- Computer Literate - Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Desire to develop industry knowledge and progress into other roles in the company
Our open plan modern office is located in the heart of Warwickshire and is very easily accessible via all transport links including a short walk from Central Train station and we also have free parking. We are in the process of also open a London Office with future plans for expansion in other major cities too. We are a friendly, professional team with excellent prospects and offer an exceptional work life balance for our dedicated employees with a 32.5 hour week. We expect our employees to work hard during working hours and there are no hidden extra expectations. With our continuing growth and ambitious future plans it really is an exciting and rewarding place to work!
If this sounds like you and something you are interested in please send your CV over straight away ! Or you can call Katie on 0121 366 9012 to have a confidential chat about the role in more detail, your skills and requirements.
This ad is posted by CV Bay on behalf of a client. All of our Adverts are for live Jobs we're actively recruiting for. We are a UK based Recruitment agency. We have dedicated teams and account managers to ensure we give the best possible service. If this particular Advert isn't of interest to you, but you are a Games Professional, please get in touch as we have new roles in on a daily basis.