Embedded Software Engineer - TCP/IP, IoT
My client is a global engineering organisation heavily invested in new product development and market expansion. They are currently developing an exciting new range of cloud-connected smart products capitalising on Internet of Things opportunities.
They are growing their R&D team and are seeking an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to develop embedded software for innovative consumer electronics and smart home products.
This is an opportunity for you to be involved in the complete product development cycle from concept, architecture design, development and test.
- Object-oriented embedded software development for resource-constrained environments
- experience with networking protocols and concepts including TCP/IP client and server applications, JSON and REST APIs
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment
In addition, experience in the following areas would be advantageous:
- low power wireless systems, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 802.15.4
- familiarity with modern C++, I.e C++ 11 or C++ 14
- lean, agile, test driven development
- Experience of working against Web Services APIs
This is a great opportunity to join an established R&D team heavily involved in and committed to developing new, innovative products and technology and seeing your products with online retailers and in your friends' homes.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Kasia Krotki at Proactive Technology or call me on 01908 920669 for more information.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.