Optical Customer Service Advisor - Amersham
A full time Customer Service Advisor is required to work for an Optical lens manufacturer based in Amersham alongside their customer service team. The company provides Optical lenses/glazing services to independent Opticians across the South East and London area.
You will work as part of the Customer Services Team resolving any questions and queries via telephone, email or any other appropriate means making sure the customer is left satisfied. You will be interacting with internal colleagues, making sure all complaints and customer issues are resolved essentially making sure you build long term business relationships.
Typical duties involve;
- Receiving orders from customers by telephone, fax or post and processing orders promptly and accurately.
- Processing 'cash with order' transactions.
- Providing optimum levels of customer service by answering enquiries accurately (e.g. regarding pricing, product, complaint etc) and professionally, listening and developing a rapport with the customer so as to take all the necessary action to resolve (e.g. chasing an order through production).
- Managing customer expectations around expected query resolution/delivery times.
- Recommending product upgrades and promotions to customers.
- Managing and replenishing customer stock banks.
- Achieving a high and professional level of customer service, through call management, call content and product knowledge.
- Managing own time and productivity effectively.
- Being a full and active member of the Customer Service department, including being a supportive team member.
You MUST have an excellent of the Optical industry, including an in-depth lens understanding. You will have a self-motivated and positive attitude to work, and enjoy building good working relationships with clients.
Organisation and attention to detail are also key qualities the client is looking for, as administration tasks are also involved.
The working hours will run on a shift pattern between 8.30am and 6pm.
The salary on offer is between £16,000 to £18,000 depending on experience.
This is an opportunity for an Optical candidate to work within a different environment whilst still ensuring your offer excellent standards of customer service at all times.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or alternatively call 0114 238 1726.