Welding Process Engineer
SF Group are currently looking for a Manufacturing Process Engineer with experience modern welding techniques and process improvements.
This position has come about through business growth within the company’s sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on continuous improvement of current welding processes to ensure maximum productivity of the production line
- The candidate will be involved in NPI Projects, delivering brand new welding equipment and procedures throughout the plant
- Other responsibilities include teaching operatives and writing work instructions of new manufacturing processes
- The focus is to develop robust manufacturing process throughout the facility
- To deliver on quality projects in a given timescale
The ideal person will be/have:
- From a strong manufacturing background with experience of advanced welding techniques including Friction Welding, Orbital Welding, Rotational Welding or any other modern techniques
- Experience of writing process flows, work instructions, conducting PFMEAs will be an advantage
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £32,000 - £40,000 with additional benefits available.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or