Health and Safety & Product Safety Manager
Health and Safety & Product Safety Manager Up to £60k + Luxury Company Car and Excellent Package
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety professional looking for a fresh new challenge?
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join an established and growing Wholesale/Import organisation reporting directly into the organisations Managing Director. The role will be based out of the new head office in North London. This incredible opportunity is perfect for a Health and Safety professional seeking the next step in their career or looking to develop into a new industry.
This position will place you within an exciting and supportive organisation with an exceptional induction/training package offering great opportunities to develop your knowledge and qualifications within product and end user safety as well as occupational safety. The role will be based from a single site with no travel.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Monitoring Health and Safety within a dynamic organisation.
- Monitoring the safety and compliance of products for the end user.
- Managing their own work load and implementing new strategies as they see fit.
- Developing strategies to enhance how product safety is monitored.
- Working closely with Import/Export teams with product lines
The successful Health and Safety & Product Safety Manager Will Possess:
- A NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- Be educated to Degree level (subjects can vary)
- Demonstrable experience within product safety
- Be able to manage their time efficiently
- Be willing to develop and have a thirst for CPD & knowledge
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety & Product Safety Manager of up to £60k plus excellent package (luxury car, Intensive training programme, company gym with personal trainer, free lunchtime meals from the company chef and 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays).
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply