Care Team Leader
Ark Health is currently seeking two Senior Care Assistants/Team Leaders to cover the Cannock area.
If you are looking for a career which makes a positive impact in peoples’ lives, please read the job description below and apply now!
We are looking for dependable, dedicated and caring people to join our enthusiastic and motivated Home Care teams. Our highly trained Care Teams provide quality care, support and assistance, enabling older people to live independently and with dignity in their own homes.
You will be:
- Delivering a high quality service to our customers at all times.
- Supporting Care Assistants/Support Workers (new and existing carers)
- Ensuring that care plans and records are kept up to date and are compliant.
- Supporting co-ordinators with conducting spot checks and supporting Care Assistants/Support Workers with any daily issues
- Supporting with office tasks ensuring that files are up to date and compliant.
You will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- The flexibility and availability to work alternative weekends
- A minimum of 2 years experience in delivering care
- An NVQ2 in Care or equivalent (desirable)
- Supervisory experience (desirable)
- A current UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes (desirable)
It’s great working for Ark, and here is why:
- Paid induction
- Comprehensive clinical training package giving you real opportunities for development
- Funding towards QCF and Apprenticeship qualifications
- Career progression with a growing nationwide home healthcare provider
About Ark: Ark Home Healthcare delivers high quality and personalised healthcare services in domiciliary, complex and 24/7 live-in care. Ark is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, marital status, disability, religion or belief, gender, sex or sexual orientation or age.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.