Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 per annum
Hours of work: Days, Monday to Friday
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a well established business with a close knit team who require a time served multi skilled maintenance engineer, possessing both Electrical and Mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills within a manufacturing environment.
- Front line Mechanical and Electrical breakdown attendance
- Meet set operational KPI's linked to Mechanical and Electrical performances
- Manage the sites PPM system
- Manage the sites workshop: including stocktaking, re-ordering of parts, consumables and housekeeping.
- Lead and support agreed production line improvement projects
- Other general maintenance as and when required e.g. facilities
- Hold relevant certification e.g. NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds or equivalent within Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Posses skills in both Electrical and Mechanical disciplines
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Ideally will be able to fault find both Electrical and Mechanical issues
- Experienced in planned preventative maintenance
- H&S orientated
If you would be interested in the role please 'apply now' with an up to date CV or alternatively with any queries please contact E3 Recruitment directly.