Robert Half are currently recruiting on behalf of one of Bristol's leading employers, who are looking for an accomplished Accounts Assistant to join their team on a 2 month temporary contract.
We are looking for an ambitious, hard-working individual who is looking for a role with an outstanding employer.
This position offers the successful candidate an opportunity to work in an interesting and rewarding environment, and will give you the chance to add significant value to your CV.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Processing staff expenses and reconciling against statements
- Creating and posting journals
- Accruals and pre-payments
- Assisting with balance sheet reconciliations
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Supporting the wider finance team with administrative tasks as required
To be considered you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar varied Accounts role
- Strong excel skills
- Friendly, cheerful manner
- Good IT skills
- Able to work within a busy finance team
Salary & Benefits
This is a role paying a salary equivalent of £20,000 per annum
For further information and to apply, please contact Luke Stevens at Robert Half on 0117 993 5400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.