Assistant Accountant - Immediately Available
Are you Immediately Available looking for a new Assistant Management Accountant role?
If so, then we want to hear from you!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join a well established Service Provider on a 12 Month Contract with a view to go Permanent, in the Stockport area. The successful candidate will work closely with the Management Accountant, gaining exposure to a wide range of accounts and building relationships with the clients.
This candidate will need to be ready to hit the ground running and have experience in working with high volumes in a demanding environment; therefore a positive and enthusiastic approach to daily tasks is essential.
This role will cover a variety of challenging responsibilities such as:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayment preparation
- Assist with month end reporting
- The preparation of journals
- Assisting with cash forecasts, daily cash collection figures and variances to forecast
- Other Ad hoc duties such as month-end reconciliations, assisting with weekly / monthly reports, and job margin analysis.
For someone studying and nearly qualified in their CIMA/ACCA accounting qualification, this is a great opening that would allow them to naturally progress towards management accounts.
If you feel that this role is something you would be interested in applying for, then please don't hesitate to get in touch by sending your CV to .