Internal Communications Specialist
Internal Communications Specialist
Location: Chester, Cheshire
Salary: Up to £30,000.
Contract: Full time or Part time, permanent
Be part of a world-class technology consultancy.
Our client are leaders in the digital workplace space. With an impressive roster of clients including Microsoft, Vodafone, Post Office and Rolls Royce, you'll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
Based out of our office in Central Chester, you'll be helping our clients navigate digital change in the workplace via launch communications, adoption campaigns, videos, roadshows, training and much more - you'll be creating inspired copy and a using more than a dash of creativity.
What you could be doing from day one
- Dreaming up inspired campaigns, writing strategic change, communication and adoption plans and then executing them (sometimes on client-site)
- Meeting potential clients to discuss new opportunities, understanding how we can help them and winning them over as the only agency they want to work with ever again
- Attending sales meetings, crafting compelling proposals and preparing tender documents for new projects
- Developing interactive workshops and training sessions to educate and engage our client's employees on how their digital workplace could benefit their team
- Working with our graphic design team on creatives for our campaigns, providing the business direction on what we want to achieve and ensuring that comes through in design
- A technology advocate - you'll be convincing and persuasive in your messaging to our client's employees about 'what's in it for me?' Experience with Office 365 is a big bonus.
- A people person - an understanding of what makes people tick at work will be your guiding compass. You'll be working directly with clients, so interpersonal skills are a winner
- A lover of good grammar, nice design and creative copywriting - it's in our blood and trickles through everything that leaves our office doors
- Professional and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humour; confident in your creative ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all good at what you do.
Quirks you'll love
- Among us, we have a consultant with a cat who models, a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ and a music producer, a goth model, and an international cricket player
- Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, and plenty of nerf guns
- Our diversity - we have people from across the world - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests.
- We're an odd bunch who you wouldn't put together outside of work, but get on like an office on fire.
There's career progression limited only by your imagination and if you've got a mind for change management you'll fit right in. We have flexibility within our working hours, and we're happy to look at part-timers if you feel that your skills fit the brief.
If you love tech and have a creative spark, submit your CV and we'll be in touch! We'd love to see examples of your writing, so if you have a portfolio, please include a link in your CV!
Keywords: Internal Communications, Change, Office 365, Copywriting, Copy Writing, Communications, Communications Consultant, SharePoint, Change Consultant, Change Specialist, Employee Experience, Employee Engagement, Engagement, Online Engagement, O365, Microsoft, Yammer, Chatter, Slack, Newsgator, OneDrive.