Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Level 3 Nursery Nurse - Loughborough, LE12
We are recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our client's nursery which has been awarded 'Outstanding in all areas' at their latest Ofsted inspection. They make the most of their enviable location in East Leake to offer the very best to every child in their care and have protective, all-weather clothing to help them ensure that children learn as much outdoors as indoors.
They have been offering individual, quality childcare in a safe, caring, loving and stimulating environment since 1980. The staff that work there are also very important to them, with many have been with the nursery for quite a number of years.
Job Role: Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Salary: £7.50 - £8.00 per hour dependant on experience and qualifications
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met.
- To keep records of your key children's development and learning and keep parents, carers and other key adults in the child's life updated.
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
- To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers.
- To ensure the needs of individual children are met, having an awareness of any disabilities, family cultures and medical histories.
- To advise the manager/deputy of any concerns, e.g. over children, parents, the safety of the environment and preserving confidentiality as necessary.
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting.
- To undertake other responsible duties where needed, such as domestic tasks, preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment, etc.
- To read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role and the safe running of the setting.
- To uphold the standards of the nursery at all times, both in work hours and outside.
- To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote Ref AC1360