Business Analyst - BI UX
My client is a well known financial management consultancy and financial fintech software business. My client works across a variety of industries, including Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Professional Services and Technology. They are highly successful at what we do; their clients typically out-perform their industry by 25% and you have propelled us to 30% year-on-year growth since 2012.
This is a brand new role due to a volume of new customers in the Business Intelligence space. This role reports to the technology director so offers the ability to design products and work with the big data team.
Day to day the Business Analyst will:
- Taking basic functional requirements, and transforming them into functional design documents whilst also incorporating the business process and user interface designs, ensuring there is a consistent, intuitive user experience
- Working with external/internal branding and graphic designers to agree the look for new features and their functionality
- Collaborating with the developers and testers to ensure your projects are implemented in line with the original designs and evolve to solve technical challenges
- Creating a standard user experience framework for all software products including the common user interface components that should be used/reused
- Taking a strong interest in the wider business context where our software products are deployed to continually develop your concepts and designs
- Leading (when required) and continually evolving our design approach and tools; for example, contributing to the evolution of the software roadmap by incorporating the use of machine learning, natural language and beyond
Business Analysts Must have:
- 3 years Commercial experience within Business Analysis
- Strong Business Intelligence and data experience
- Product Design experience
- You have the ability to design simple and elegant interactions, flows and experiences
- Experience of UI and UX
- You have experience working with agile product design processes and iterative prototyping
- Financial analytics, strategic performance management, BI or similar project management
- Commercial shaping and delivery of opportunities
I am looking for a BA or Product Designer with experience in the data space with a focus on UI and UX.
My client is based in West London closest station is Wimbledon.
Product design, Business Analyst ETL, Big Data, Architect, Contract Financial Technology, Multi Dimensional Data, Support, Server, Cloud, Fintech Business Analysis