IT Trainer / Instructional Designer - CRM, Office 365, SharePoint ERP
IT Trainer - Software, Enterprise Applications (CRM, Finance/HR ERP, Office 365, SharePoint etc).
Course subjects taught will be via online / remote tools such as E-learning, SKYPE, Web Ex, Video Conference. GOOD working knowledge of Instructional design also needed.
My World Leading Construction Engineering Consultancy client seeks a dynamic, intelligent and experienced IT Trainer who focuses on delivering exceptional IT training from various media types of (Video Conference, Skype, E-Learning etc). The ideal Trainer will be modern in their approach with 5-7 years relevant experience in delivering Software & Enterprise Applications such as (but not limited to CRM, Finance/HR ER, Office 365, SharePoint etc). GOOD working knowledge of Instructional design also needed.
The ideal Trainer will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have excellent documentation skills as a key area of the role is to design, document, manage and then deliver the content for training to various in-house audience. Key skills are training Software, Enterprise Applications (CRM, Finance/HR ERP, Office 365, SharePoint etc). GOOD working knowledge of Instructional design also needed.
Key areas for the ideal IT Trainer are:
* No line reporting
* Training staff doted around the world independently. But role is based in London with minimal Global travel (10% max)
* This role needs to require producing IT Training strategy for small training and global team / products / systems
* Production of e-learning collatoral. Design appropriate material, format and platform. Document. Seminating training video / e-learning / skype / conference call lead training / dial in etc. TTT needed also (train the trainer)
* Audience is end-user community. Explaining best way of using new systems / current systems / improvement cycles.
* Training following systems - ERP HR Finance / CRM / Software 365/SP etc. (enterprise applications). New cutting edge technologies. 5-8 years exp max as want new thinker. GOOD working knowledge of Instructional design also needed.
Great post for a company on a Digital Worskpace Programme underpinned by cutting edge technologies. Excellent in-house Benefits such as Flexi Bens, Pension and Profit Share plus more.
To see all our new vacancies, as they arise, please subscribe to our Twitter feed @NWPeople or see the home page of our website.