Job Title: Site Manager
Your salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Where: Notting Hill/Kensington & Chelsea
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Kerry O'Donovan)
Who you'll be working for:
One of the markets leading Social Housing Maintenance Main Contractor's, they also have extensive experience operating in other sectors including Retail, Education, Public sector and Heritage.
With a turnover over of £300m per year, they have 10 offices throughout the UK, employing over 1000 staff. With a large workforce, they understand how important it is to meet their employee's training and development requirements which is why they were awarded a Silver in Investor's in People.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Working on long term multi-million pound cyclical decoration and external refurbishment work programme around the Nottinghill, Kensinton and Chelsesa and Shepards Bush areas.
- You will be looking after a small team of Site Supervisors and sub contractors
- Property surveys
- Site Inductions
- Management of Method & Risk Assessments
- Health & Safety checks
- Asbestos Awareness
- Work Permits
- Scaffolding & Lifting equipment inspections
- Assist in the coordination & leadership of Resident Liaison Officers
- Dealing with Sub-Contractors & Site Operatives
- Ordering Materials
- Daily site visits
- Environmental issues
- Dealing with complaints
You must have:
- Previous experience working as a Site Manager on refurbishment/Decent Homes projects
- Experience of partnership arrangements
- First Aid
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please contact Kerry O'Donovan on 01442 767 808