Project Manager - High Profile Developer
A career defining opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to move client side with one of the UK's most highly regarded developers who's track record has seen them successfully deliver some of the most iconic schemes in recent years.
As an employer of some of the most influential figures in the development world, this company have a reputation for being at the forefront of design, innovation and pride themselves on a culture which people focused and non corporate.
Reporting to a Project Director, you will join an exciting new project at the design / development stage where you will have the rare opportunity for exposure to the early stages of the development process before taking the project through the delivery and site stage.
Areas you will cover will include land assembly, development management, design management, and project management.
- Degree qualified in a construction / property discipline
- Recently chartered or part way through the APC programme (ideally PM or P&D)
- Min 1-2 years experience acting as a project manager ideally in consultancy, client side or Tier 1 contractor
- Experience of delivering projects in the private sector
- Driven and motivated character
For further details on this rare and exciting opportunity to move client side please contact Leo Gee for further information.