Our client is a prestigious financial services company in the Chester area. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Financial Accountant will take responsibility for:
- Updating General Ledger processes
- Completing a full range of accounting processes, including intercompany accounting and treasury accounting
- Working towards month end deadlines
- Taking ownership of fixed assets
- Maintaining and reviewing processes of areas of the GL that are reconciled by non-Finance departments
- Ad hoc project work
- Business partnering with Operations team
- Identifying and implementing change
- Introducing process efficiencies
- Deal with Internal Audit and External audit team where required
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts
The Financal Accountant should meet the following criteria:
- Good attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Evidence of working in a strongly controlled environment
- Experience of design and implementation of new processes
- Experience of preparing analytical financial reporting
- Experience in an accountancy Practice
- Qualified or part qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA or CIMA)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious business and to excel your career within finance.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.