Senior Quantity Surveyor / SQS
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor / SQS
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 + benefits, but negotiable for the right candidate.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / SQS required for a multi-disciplined consultancy with multiple UK sites. The sectors they cover include education, health, retail and leisure. The role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build upon their current knowledge and take their career to the next level.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor / SQS role would be ideal for:
- A chartered Quantity Surveyor
- Someone looking for a relatively small office that is looking to expand
- An individual who is able to easily fit into a team
- Someone who is initially happy working on a major mixed-use town centre project for several years
Senior Quantity Surveyor / SQS essentials:
- > 10 years QS experience
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors ideally
- Excellent general QS skills
- Good time management and ability to multitask
- Large breadth of knowledge across several sectors
- A team player, but also someone who has the initiative to work alone
- Someone who is motivated to develop on a personal level and progress within the business
Interviews are being held from the 20th April but they are able flexible for individuals so can conduct interviews in the week following.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor / SQS to join an exceptional company.
Apply online for immediate consideration to Jonathon Pritchard at the X4 Group.