Quantity Surveyor - High Rise
Are you an experienced QS who would like to work solely in the North West? Keen to progress your career with Large Scale developments in the High-Rise sector?
My client are a Main Contractor who have an established book of work and are looking to strengthen their Commercial team with a Quantity Surveyor. The role will be based in the North West but you will cover key projects across the UK so you will have travel away from home 2 nights a week. Due to this the client is offering a highly attractive base salary with further benefits to attract top talent.
You will need to have a background in the New Build sector, ideally in High Rise projects and your duties will include;
* Subcontractor management for quotations, materials, negotiations and price comparison
* Analysing site drawings for quantities of materials
* Monitor and review projects to deliver on time and within budget to best value and quality
* Assist with the development of the QS team
* BSc in Quantity Surveying or relevant Degree and experience
* Strong organisational & negotiation skills with good planning of resources and programme scheduling
For further information please contact Anthony Mussell or apply via the link