Quality Link recruitment are currently looking for a head chef to work with a city centre restaurant
- Preparing a wide range of menus will give you the perfect opportunity to capitalise on your culinary expertise and organisational flair.
- You will be responsible for the preparation and cooking of food to very high standards, while maintaining a clean, safe and tidy work environment at all times.
- Responsible for the leadership of the team.
- To deliver, monitor and record staff training culture.
- To comply with all food regulations.
The Ideal Candidate
To successfully fill this role, you should have
- A minimum of two years' experience as a sous chef and be ready to take the next step
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Dedicated to the delivery of exceptional service and continuous improvement
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send your C.V to
Quality Link / Brightwork offers the services of an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.