Salesforce Developer Java Finance
Salesforce Developer London to £60k
Salesforce Developer (APEX Java). Hugely successful, technology driven financial spread betting firm is seeking a skilled Salesforce Developer. Joining the Marketing Technology Team you will work on a new installation for over 500 users across the company, dealing with over 200 thousand account openings per year.
As a Salesforce Developer you’ll develop new functionality for the business, working with end users to improve efficiency and help to move the team across to the “Clicks, not Code” paradigm wherever possible. This Salesforce Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to join a talented Agile team and improve your skills whilst working for an innovative technology driven finance company.
Stylish City based offices with a software house atmosphere, smart casual dress code and a good work / life balance.
- Strong Salesforce development experience with a good knowledge of APEX
- Java development experience
- Experience with version control systems, Git preferred
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
- Desirable: Salesforce Platform Developer II certification, developing with Lightning components, exposure to Omni / Enghouse or other call routing platform, experience of integrating with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
As a Salesforce Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus bonus and 12% flexible benefits package, allowing you to add more holiday, take it as cash, contribute to a pension, have private medical insurance and much more.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for a confidential discussion about this Salesforce Developer opportunity.