Business Analytics Analyst
Morson International is pleased to offer this role on behalf of our Client who is currently seeking to recruit an Analytics Analyst who will be based in Redditch, on a permanent basis.
The successful Business Analytics Analyst will join the Group Business Analytics team. The role reports into the Head of Group Business Analytics and will involve the development, maintenance and running of planning and wider reporting tools across the business. This is a very exciting role where you will be mentored one of the best people in the business.
- Support Business Analytics projects.
- Assist with the translation of moderate to complex business needs turning required Business Analytics deliverables.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and other Business Analytics deliverables using Excel and other tools to meet business needs.
- Data discovery, data mining and deriving insights from analysis of data.
- Participate in maintaining and improving Business Analytics report development practices, standards, procedures and controls.
- Understand and maintain a listing of the Clients Business Analytics suit
- Proactively develop new Business Analytics solutions as necessary to meet the needs of a fast-moving Retail business.
- Expertise Microsoft Excel
- A keen interest in and passion for IT systems and processes.
- An inquisitive nature.
- A continuous improvement mind-set. Constantly looking for ways to better things.
- Ability to work accurately at pace and manipulate large amounts of information from multiple sources.
- Great people skills and the ability to build relationships across the organization, with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Experience working with self-service analytics and reporting tools (i.e. Qlikview / Alteryx)
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: Up to £25,000, an excellent benefits package and clear career path
This is a very exciting opportunity, if you would like to know more please don't hesitate to get in touch.