Group Management Accountant
To provide Financial and Management Accounting service to the Group.
A well established organisation who are a market leader in their industry sector in Kent.
- To prepare and complete monthly management accounts for Housing and Central Services, hold monthly meetings with Budget Holders and explain any variances.
- Provide regular and appropriate financial support and advice to budget managers.
- Prepare and assist the Group Financial Accountant with monthly balance sheet reconciliations, budgets and forecasting and reconciling reports back to Open Accounts.
- Update and maintain the Other Fixed Assets Register and reconcile to Open Accounts.
- To maintain and improve information systems on an on going basis.
- To complete monthly, quarterly and annual ONS returns.
- To complete the annual Housemark Benchmarking exercise
- Assist the Group Financial Accountant in the year end process, preparing any relevant Balance Sheet reconciliations and other schedules. Liaising with the auditors as required.
- Provide cover as required in the absence of the Group Financial Accountant or other team members to ensure the efficient operation of the management accounts team is maintained.
- Carry out such other duties as necessary to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the organisation.
- AAT Qualified CIMA / ACCA Studier
- Excel - Advanced
A competitive salary and benefits package.