Interim Treasury Operations Manager
Michael Page Treasury are working with a large, well known organisation based in West London looking for an Interim Treasury Operations Manager on a 15 month basis.
My client is a large international infrastructure business based in West London
- Manage day-to-day treasury cash operations
- Covering liquidity management
- Manage and execute foreign exchange positions
- Develop accurate cash-flow forecasting processes
- Execute bank facility draw-downs and administer inter-company loans and external debt facilities.
- Execute the groups hedging activities
- Monitoring counter-party risk
- Support the Assistant Treasurer in other ad-hoc work as required
My client is looking for someone that has an in-depth experience in a large treasury department that has a strong attention to detail
The role is a 15 month fixed term contract paying between £50,000 - £60,000 per annum depending on experience.