Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD- Birmingham
Registered Nurse- RGN, RMN or RNLD
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£29,530 - £32,352
Full Time, Permanent Position
Days and Nights Available
Right Search Recruitment Ltd are currently working with a repitable organisation whom are seeking a Registered Nurse for a home which provides specialist care for young adults with complex physical needs, Huntington's disease and neurological disorders.
This is a full time permanent position which consists of 36 hours per week on days or night shifts. The hourly rate pays up to £17.28 per hour depending on experience. Company benefits include:
- A comprehensive seven day induction
- The home offers a rewarding and stimulating working environment
- Working for the company means that you'll have genuine prospects for career development
- Well supported environment with a high staffing level
- Included in your employment package is an account with RCNi, the online nursing resource designed to help nurses continue their development and achieve revalidation
- Extensive training opportunities including introduction to the teacher training programme and numerous 'train the trainer' courses
- Perkz- an online benefits scheme that offers market-leading offers and discounts with high street and online retailers.
Newly Qualified nurses are welome to apply. RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified nurses are applicable for the role. If you would like to find out more please apply below with your CV or contact Sonia on 07401554755.