Marks Sattin are currently working with a company based near Leeds City Centre. They are expecting a lot of growth over the next three years and have spent a lot of money ensuring they have the infrastructure in place to deal with it.
They have offices in the UK, US and across Europe, there are around 40 people in the Leeds office. The environment is professional yet relaxed, they expect people to be able to roll up there sleeves and get stuck in to whatever work needs doing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to get into a growing business at the right time.
They are ideally looking for:
- Somebody who will fit their culture & personality.
- Either somebody from a small subsidiary of a multi-national or someone switched on from an SME.
The role will consist of:
- 75% Financial Accounting.
- Exposure to management reporting, budgets etc.
- International exposure, you will need to have a flexible thought process with regards to legislation, taxation etc.
- Payroll, Tax reporting, statutory reporting & Inventory.
- Supporting year end reporting.
- Balance sheet reconciliation and month end close.
If you are interested in the role please apply now.