Business Development Manager
Motivated by money? Love hitting your targets and maximising your earning potential? Are you looking for a sales role that allows you to manage your own time and your own dairy? Want to do this all whilst working for a well established organisation where you can grow and develop? If so then read on!
One of the largest players in the security solutions market is currently looking to expand on their Glasgow presence and bring on board a competent and efficient field sales representative or BDM. Having built a fantastic reputation from their start up over 50 years ago it is an excellent time to join this multi-national organisation.
- You will be working in a field sales role covering the Glasgow area
- You must be able to close a deal, think on their feet, have an ambition mind and ideally have experience in a similar sales role
- This is a Business to Business sales role - so not a direct turn around, you will need to provide quotes and guide your clients through the process
- Working in a fast paced industry
- Book own appointments (some generated via inbound leads via admin/marketing team - some are self generated)
- Selling Intruder, access, CCTV and Fire systems
- You will need to hold a Full driving license
- Have the ability to think outside the box
- Good rapport builder
- Knowledge of the industry. is preferred but not essential
- Working to sales targets
Whats in it for you?
- Company car or car allowance (Vauxhall insigna)
- Medical insurance (after probation)
- Holiday allowance 20 days + bank holidays rising by 1 extra day per year in employment
- Iphone, Laptop
- 3% pension contribution after 6 months
This role won't be around for long so don't delay apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.