Company Accountant required for a superb retail business in Birmingham City Centre. This is an opportunity to join a multi-national business looking after the full accounts for a European subsidiary (c.£60m turnover), and will involve monthly travel (1 or 2 days) to the company abroad, fully expensed.
As the Company Accountant, you will be responsible for full accounts production for the subsidiary, as well as supporting the larger finance team with:
- Budgeting and forecasting processes
- Journal postings including accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Full P&L review and commentary
- Supporting the wider finance team with statutory accounts at year end
This role would mostly suit someone with a long history of experience in looking after SME businesses, ideally you will be Qualified by Experience. You will have experience in beginning-to-end management accounts production. You should be ambitious, as there is potential to progress through the group.