Mobile Electricians Job London Zone 1 - Van Provided
Your new company
Working for an established and busy estates management department in zone 1 london
Your new role
Electrician to be based in zone 1, Hours 08.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday You'll work within a lively maintenance team covering mainly reactive and planned preventative maintenance, along with occasional project requirements. You'll be responsible for the provision of repairs, refurbishment and operation of the estates electrical aspects, as well as carrying out the service and maintenance of a diverse range of electrical equipment in accordance with current standards and health and safety procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to demonstrate experience in installation and maintenance of electrical systems; domestic, commercial and industrial.
- Time served, certified and qualified Electrician to the IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition.
- Experience of installation, testing and maintenance of LV distribution systems.
- Experience of standby power systems and UPS would be desirable
- Experience of safe working practices and permit to work systems.
- Demonstrate skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers on complex and interrelated issues on an ongoing basis.
- Understanding of installation, testing and maintenance, have team building skills and be a good communicator.
- Understanding of HVAC systems and control.
- Hold a valid and clean driving license
- Sound level of written and spoken English in order to comprehend briefings and directions from Supervisors and communicate with other workers on site.
- Will need to complete site records and routine forms.
- Ability to work unsupervised and organise work load
What you'll get in return
You'll be offered an ongoing role paying around £16-17 per hour. You'll have opportunities to work overtime or on-call and will enjoy working within a team of dedicated, lively maintenance professionals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.