Commercial and Technology Solicitor (2-4 years PQE)
Our client, a leading regional firm, are recruiting an experienced Commercial and Technology Solicitor for their top-ranking group based in their central Reading office.
This group provides an external counsel resource for major blue-chip clients in the Technology & Innovation, Digital Media, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Service sectors - advising on contract negotiations and contractual risk and management.
They are seeking a motivated and confident individual, with experience in negotiating contracts and advising on contractual risk gained either in-house or at a commercial law firm. A strong interest and knowledge of Digital Media, Data and IT contracts is key for this role.
- 2-4 years PQE, gained in-house or with a commercial law firm
- Experience negotiating contracts and advising on contractual risk
- Ability to analyse, recognise and advise on competition law issues
- Experience advising on and managing a broad range of Intellectual Property work
- Ability to interact effectively with clients and develop client relationships
- Adaptability to meet challenges of constantly shifting client priorities to fulfil their objectives
- Possess excellent legal analysis, drafting and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Ability to provide clear & concise advice in plain English and to articulate complex legal concepts in a comprehensible manner for lay business people
- Skillset to create solutions to meet client objectives
- Excellent knowledge of contract law
- Ability to work as part of a team alongside other lawyers
- Willingness to work with clients as part of their team
- Keen interest in developments in the law
- Enquiring mind with the desire to expand knowledge of law in context
- Desire to understand how clients' businesses operate
This is a full-time permanent position.
Please apply online to be considered.