Tandoori Head Chef - New Opening
Tandoori Head Chef
Newcastle Under Lyme
We are seeking a passionate Head Chef to join a kitchen brigade in a newly opening restaurant.
You will have the required level of skill and knowledge in preparation, cooking and finishing, complex, made to order authentic dishes. You will also be required to prepare complicated marinades, concentrated stock, herb and spice blends as well as ingredient fusions.
You will train and supervise Junior Chefs, further duties will include monitoring and management of food waste, dealing with suppliers, rotation quality checks while implementing and ensuring compliance of health and safety guidelines. You will also be responsible for regulating and monitoring food temperatures.
Suitable candidates will;
- Have experience in Tandoori fusion, minimum of 2 years.
- Have high level creativity and competency in preparation of regional Tandoori dishes.
- Expertise in the creation of high quality sauces, spice fusions and tandoori marinades.
In addition, you should also be;
- Hands on, task orientated and resourceful
- Customer and business focused
- Performance, achievement and results driven
- Able to lead a brigade
- Have a pleasing personality and positive attitude
- Creative and passionate about regional Nepali cuisine
- Self-confident with a good self-image
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining agility and composure.
If you feel that you would be the ideal candidate for this role, please ensure that your CV is up to date and apply today.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.