Job Title: Data Manager
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: Upto £50,000pa
Our client is a Leamington Spa based supplier of automotive products. Due to expansion within the team, they are looking to appoint an experienced Data Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to build a solid career with an instantly recognisable, industry leader. Offering genuine variety and excellent earnings potential.
- Data management - (i) Develop regular management reporting; (ii) Provide support for ad-hoc data requests; (iii) Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses; (iv) Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance / modifications
- Develop training programs, and continuously support others, in the daily use of data systems, and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Develop, and implement, strategy to enhance collection, maintenance and utilization of existing, and new, data within EMEA, with focus on all relevant datasets & systems across the region.
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data management and analysis with attention to all technical aspects - Key focus on quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data
- Work closely with category and country teams to develop and lead implementation of EMEA pricing strategy taking into account: (i) competitive positioning; (ii) product proposition / segmentation; (iii) customer segmentation; and (iv) category & channel strategy
- Identify margin improvement opportunities within key categories, channels and customers and highlight these to the appropriate category and/or country with key recommendations - Track and monitor actions and improvements through regular management reporting
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a data management role
- Understanding, and experience distribution environments
- Ability to think, and act, strategically for both price and data solutions
- High levels of numeracy and analytical mindset with proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills at all levels of an organization
- Relevant qualifications - A levels and/or preferably a degree in business administration, finance, mathematics, accounting, economics or a closely related discipline
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint & Word; SAP and Access an advantage)
- Experience in a pricing management role an advantage
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Dean Humphrey on 01295 262266 for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.