Legal Claims / Litigation Administrator
The world's leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents is seeking a Legal Claims / Litigation Administrator based in London to join its expanding team.
The group is active in more than 100 countries and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 610,000* employees worldwide. It specialises in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
Working for a company with such a unique global footprint is a truly great opportunity, and one not to be missed. It’s an opportunity to build upon your already well-honed skills and to better understand and learn from the challenges of communicating and engaging with such a diverse workforce.
As the Legal Claims / Litigation Administrator your duties will include:
• Daily monitoring and maintenance of the Legal claims email in-box
• Daily monitoring of the portal for new claims
• Daily filing - ensuring that it is complete and accurate
• Completing the procedural requirements for the setting up and notification of new claims
• Uploading, maintaining and updating information on established databases
• Assisting the Legal team and insurers (as appropriate) by requesting documentation and wage details
• Referring employees for rehabilitation service when notified by the business
• Drafting file closure reports and archiving closed files
• Carrying out the Legal team’s other archiving requirements
• Chasing and liaising with the accounts team in relation unpaid invoices
• Ordering stationery for the Legal team
• Carrying out effectively the day-to-day administrative tasks and adhoc projects assigned by manager and team members.
To be a successful Legal Claims / Litigation Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of working under pressure and towards deadlines in an office environment
• Showing initiative, and working efficiently they will possess a methodical and thorough approach to work
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel as a minimum.