Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Our client is a well know manufacturing company. Due to an increase in production they require a mechanically bias maintenance technician to work on a permanent day shift basis.
- To undertake tasks as defined in the Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
- Identify and implement new items or schedule alterations as required.
- Identify and rectify equipment or plant failures.
- Installation of new or existing equipment and plant.
- Installation and maintenance of building fabric.
- Maintenance of a stock control system for spares.
- Ensure that site services, steam, water, compressed air, gas and electricity are available at the required time and place.
- It is essential you have completed a recognised mechanical apprenticeship.
- Previous “hands on” maintenance experience is essential.
- You must also have previously worked in a manufacturing environment.
- You must be mechanically biased.
- Must be happy to work permanent day shift.