Digital Project Manager
Specialising in entertainment, film, games and delivering creative and digital strategy through to production, the agency has shelves full of awards and a lean team of talent to match. Their work is visually rich, technically intelligent and you will get full control over all the agency’s digital projects as well as have full autonomy to make a range of rewarding decisions.
You work closely with a team with creative and production colleagues as well as their end clients, some of the biggest names in entertainment. You’ll need to be comfortable managing a wide range of digital projects, including website builds, advertising campaigns, social content and interactive media. Budgets range from £20k-£250k. On a project-by-project basis, you will be responsible for keeping projects within scope, budget and delivery estimates while ensuring that the work is of the highest quality. Internal team members and clients rely on you for everything they need to know about a project: what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be.
You will be responsible for liaising with external partners and 3rd party suppliers, ensuring that the internal teams are all up-to-date on the latest developments in the digital sphere. This includes advising best practice in keeping the agency abreast of the latest social and technical innovations.
Responsibilities of the Digital Project Manager:
• Work with stakeholders to define the scope of projects.
• Inspire teams by communicating a vision for the project as well as involving people at the optimal levels for project success and overall account utilization.
• Lead project teams of designers, developers, content specialists in helping to evolve creative.
• Take the role of agency lead for best digital practice, including oversight of internal digital projects (website, e-mail newsletters, blog, etc).
• Manage day-to-day contact for 3rd party suppliers and partners.
• Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes, clearly communicating project issues and resolutions to internal teams and clients.
• Be passionate about delivering the best digital experience.
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Prior experience as a digital project manager managing digital advertising campaigns, microsites, website design and build.
• Confidence managing clients on project scope and delivery.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills, including presentation development and business writing.
• Strong problem solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environment.
• Experience project managing / producing for other media, such as print or TV is a bonus.