London’s largest sightseeing company requires a suitable candidate to work in their Revenue department. The job would be a full time permanent position and would entail a bit of travelling within London. The candidate would be required to start in the afternoon and the working week would constitute as 42 hours week.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Prepare staff rotas
• Allocate points to staff on the basis of performance
• Manage staff posting sheets and time sheets
• Prepare sales report and revenue report on a daily basis
• Reconcile the cash collection report to the back office system
• Other ad hoc duties
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solving attitude
• Good knowledge of computers and MS office packages
• Excellent numerical skills
• Ability to handle pressure
If you would like a varied role that offers a unique challenge in a fast-paced and varied environment, supporting a large client base with diverse needs then please send your CV.