Accounts Assistant (Part Time)
Our client is a leading Accountancy organisation and due to exicing growth and increased workloads we are now looking for additional staff to join at this exiting time.
The main purpose of this post is to provide administrative Accountancy support functions which will include bookkeeping, client liaison, and accounts preparation. Initially Part time (3 days per week) with the view to a Full time position at 6 months.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Filing Tax returns.
- Filing Company Accounts.
- Filing Company Tax returns.
- Annual Returns/Completion statements.
- Preparation and processing of VAT returns.
- Preparation and processing of Payroll.
- Telephone answering.
- Handling client documents.
- Manage appointments and manging a Calendar.
- Client liaison duties.
- Managing HMRC Government Gateway, including Client reference.
- HMRC client authorisations.
- Use of Digita Accounts Production software (with training).
- Completing timesheets and various internal reports.
- Training, maintaining and updating the Digita Customer Relationship Management system.
- AAT part/full qualification.
- Supporting role to Accountants.
- Good bookkeeping standard.
- Preferably with accounts preparation experience.