Business Development Manager - IT
A leading IT Training company that are currently recruiting dynamic, passionate and ambitious Business Development Managers to join their rapidly growing Sales team.
To establish and grow key business relationships throughout the UK and across the globe. Looking to expand their Sales team with outstanding candidates that are keen to grow to the heights of success, as the business continues to progress forward with its growth and expansion.
The role of the Business Development Manager will be mostly office based, with limited face to face client meetings. Your role will be a healthy and exciting balance, involving account management of our existing portfolio of client accounts, building key accounts and new business development.
We are open to a variety of backgrounds and varying levels of experience in our search for credible and driven candidates with a strong Sales track record in Account Management and New Business Development.
£22,000 - £26,000 Basic plus uncapped bonus. Realistic earnings will be between £35,000 and £40,000 Per Annum.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Establish, build, grow and maintain key accounts across dedicated verticals
- Pro-actively develop and grow your existing vertical and set of accounts with the demonstration of excellent business development and networking skills
- Promote and consultatively advise clients on a range of technical IT training courses
- Manage accounts with the highest level of professionalism by building strong relationships with a focus on identifying and closing opportunities
- Arrange client meetings where required in order to build and grow relationships
- Achieve and exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly targets
- Attend regular team meetings and 1-2-1’s to discuss Sales forecast, figures and revenue opportunities and business strategy
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- An excellent sales track record
- Strong account management and new business development skills
- Drive and determination to achieve and exceed Sales targets
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Ambition to succeed and grow
- Previous tele-sales experience