Head of Medical Affairs Opportunity
Head of Medical Affairs Opportunity - London
This is a one off opportunity you don’t want to miss out on. My client is a growing pharmaceutical manufacturing company is looking for a Head of Medical Affairs to lead and manage the operational and strategy medical affairs for the business.
This will include providing high quality product information to internal and external customers that leads to the effective and safe use of the companies products; Support in global and local promotional review activities and obligations to the highest standards of compliance and adherence to the relevant codes; Supporting commercial growth in new product evaluation; Leading and supporting advisory boards; Supporting business development opportunities through medical due diligence and providing medical expertise and overall clinical judgement to both internal and external stakeholders.
This is a senior role within the business. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Strategic development into the companies portfolio development / expansion opportunities.
- Strategic development of the medical team that addresses the current and future needs of the company, taking into account the healthcare environment, industry trends and corporate strategy.
- Operational delivery of agreed medical team objectives, budgetary responsibilities, delivering operational efficiencies, gap analysis in medically related corporate compliance.
- Representing Medical Affairs in product related investigations and recalls with root cause analysis and benefit-risk evaluation.
- Due diligence activities related to Medical Affairs.
- Keeping up to date with industry requirements for Medical Information, Promotional Material sign off and ensuring the company achieves and maintains compliance excellence.
- Managing in-licensing and development opportunities.
- Final medical signatory.
This is a full time permanent role based in London paying a salary between £100,000 - £115,000 per annum, bonus of up to £30%, Car Allowance £5,500, Pension 7%, PMI Couple cover, Life Assurance 4 x salary, holidays and much more.
To apply for the role of Head of Medical Affairs you will:
- Have experience of working in a similar role carrying out the above duties within a pharmaceutical company at senior manager / director level.
- Life sciences (MEDICAL) degree and post graduate qualification.
- GMC registered.
- Final medical signatory experience.
How to Apply:
To apply for this one off opportunity, please send a word copy of your CV to me now by clicking on the Apply button or call me for a confidential chat.
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit www.qualitystart.co.uk
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.