Security Engineer - Install
Security Engineer - Install
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing an NSI/BAFE Gold accredited Fire & Security Systems provider based in Milton Keynes, who are now looking for additional engineering staff to work within their busy Installation department.
Based local, the role will involve installing Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, and Access Control System & CCTV Systems throughout the Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire.
Responsible for the Installation and Commissioning of Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, Access Control System & CCTV Systems. Provided you are strong on fire and willing to learn, additional training will be provided on the Security side.
Covering an area of Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and occasionally Cambridgeshire or Peterborough on a daily basis, you must be happy working independently or as part of a team, in both high end domestic and commercial properties.
To be considered for this role, you will have a minimum 3 years experience in the Fire & security industry, ideally in a similar installation or commissioning role.
The relevant applicant should have experience in installation of low voltage cabling systems and show experience within the Fire, Security or Electrical Industry. Strengths on Fire Alarms essential, with preferably strong knowldege of CCTV, Intruder alarms and Access Control. Qualifications such as FIA, BAFE or electrical such as 17th edition will be preferred, but not essential.
- Full driving licence (a vehicle will be supplied for business/personal use)
- Experience as detailed above in either industry
- Able to work within the Health & Safety Policy
- Be able to climb ladders and have no height work restrictions
- Willing to work some out of hours work (evenings/weekends) when the job requires to cope with customer demands
- Must be presentable and able to work within our clients homes, businesses and premises and tidy up after their work is completed
Training will be provided where possible for candidate expressing a keen interest to learn new disciplines they are not conversant with, but all candidates will be expected to hit the ground running more or less.
In return for the above, my client offer a relaxed and enjoyable working environment, with potential future career progression and development for engineer's showing a willingness to progress.
- Salary £26,000 - £28,000+ per annum,
- Overtime and Call Out paid at preferential rates.
- Travel Paid
- 23 days holiday
- Medical cover after 3 months probation.
- Pension, Car, Phone, Laptop
- Ongoing Training and Progression
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jason Fogaty, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit